Your notebook usually comes only with a single partition, the “C” drive. To keep your data separate from programs you may want to partition a drive only for data.
1. Press “Windows + R” and enter “diskmgmt.msc”
2. Right click on “C” drive and select “Shrink Volume”
3. Enter the amount of space to shrink (your “C” drive will become smaller)
4. Right click on the unallocated space and select “New Simple Volume”
5. Follow thru’ the wizard to create a new data partition, “D” Drive.
Difficulty level: Medium
Recurring Risk: No
Want us to do this for you? It takes about 1 hour depending on the size of site.
Skill level required – Expert level
Our rate is $40 per hour ( min. 2 hours)
Call us at: +65 6511 4585 (Office hours)
Message us at: +65 8263 1460 (24 hours)
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at: www.dyontech.com